Friday 1 May 2020

KEEP WELL AND CARRY ON. WEEK 7

WEEK 7 approximately day 49

We are half way through lockdown and my son today says he likes it. My friends ring and most are cheerful except for a girlfriend who is missing having sexy rendezvous.  Me too but I have become very inventive with my round light and an app that makes me, with a bit of imagination, look twenty years younger.
The deep state seem to be up to their old tricks and between Operation Paperclip, MK Ultra and  they think the rest of the world is asleep. This Virus is still spreading and in lots of ways it is shocking that we accept 29,000 people dying in 7 weeks in the UK albeit mostly people were unwell and unfit.
I have walked every day and seen Greenwich to Tower Bridge, Regents Park to Chelsea , Fournier Street to London Bridge and now  Kew to Chelsea.
I have cooked, gardened and cleaned. My son teases me and says he loves seeing me slave. I have written poetry and taken photographs of empty streets.
I end up talking about my recipes instead of my sex life.
In the evenings I switch between listening to John Mappin, Netflix and chasing my love of conspiracy theories which are more often the truth than a lie. The CIA discredited anybody that doubted their actions. I love debating. There is plenty of time to do that.



As for Vaccines I do not want to be chipped and checked. I have had my test which was negative and that caused a lot of jealous enquiries on Facebook. How and why? Well I wanted to know. I don't like multi millionaires near anything, I have known a few and I certainly would not trust Bill and Melinda Gates or any billionaire. This is not personal it is just that with 90 billion there will be no real empathy. People of colour need to take plenty of Vitamin C, D, A and Zinc later on.

5G is causing a stir and I wish for an individual investigation before we strap ourselves up to the mast with a lifetime of adverts and surveillance not to forget the damage all this radiation does. I always think if plugs can stop bats and rats then imagine what 3G, 4G and 5G can do?

My view is they have the cure Hydroxychloroquine  and they have a test for COVID19.  Carry on and keep well. Oops wear a mask. Also what medicine did they give Boris Johnson?

Good news Boris is well again and he and Carry had a baby boy. Wonder what medicine the Doctors gave him that they did not give other patients?

Keep well and carry on!





No comments: