Friday 24 April 2020


Dear All especially Gideon and Nikita.

If you wish people to stick to their agreements stick to yours.
Your endless bullshit Gideon has created havoc.  You stole from me  and
you did not care about the consequences.You promised so much more and
really shame on you. You better sort this out today. It is simply not correct.
As for the disaster I know you too well and I simply do not believe you.
You are quite able to deal with problems like this. This story is now TWO years old.
You displaced/stole  the funds in 2018 with Nikita. Now I have had enough.
I paid Elad when the bank was closed for three days yet you 
are unable to get yourself to be correct on any level.

I suggest you change your ways or orange will look very pretty on you Gideon/Danny.

Yours sincerely.

No comments: