Wednesday 30 January 2019

LAST SECONDS OF LIFE

I wanted only to have only fun with him,
as the fire burns and the smell of wood in his drawing room,
the dimmed light,
hid our ageing skin.
His pink socks strangely excited me,
his shirt difficult to undo in the moments before lust overtook us,
and the sofa became a place of pleasure.
My head buried between his thighs
It was hurried, I wondered if I would ever see him again?
I would like to sleep with him sometimes.
Jetlagged and tired.
I was as nervous as Cinderella, and my pumpkin was arriving to take me away into the cold night air. I would like him to find my shoe one day.
I wanted to take him flowers today,
I won't, but I would like to.
It is not what he would desire to see me in the light,
he keeps everything in small isolated boxes, so instead, I have memories of full of plump bottoms for him when he is home and is feeling well again.
I love him sometimes,
know I need my space, but he does too.
I can't live the conversations between couples who share a sexless bed.
Before the endless sleep as life draws to its last chapter imagine me ina mini nurses outfit feeling his pulse. 

No comments: