Friday 5 January 2018

LET YOUR DREAMS UNFOLD INTO MIRACLES

What does anything mean when there are 100 million homeless people on the street wordwide? If one of my friends felt that they could not cope I hope they feel they could come and stay with me. Homelessness is an act of violence. it is the greatest abuse and as my friend Pablo Ganguli from Liberatum just said  "We choose to look the other way"?  There is enough food yet there are starving homeless people on the street?  Remember the person on the street has a heart beat and even if they are in a gang they need help, attention and love. As all conversations at this time of year are about food so we should just think for a second?
The Oscars are around the corner and The Globes this week end, really what does anything mean and who cares about the quality of film if we cannot help our fellow human beings?

For my New Year resolutions I shall exercise more by  doubling the steps each day. Practical and realistic, it will make me alive when I see my count at the end of each day on my iphone. Dancing once a week too makes me feel chirpy I think I will re start tango lessons.
It raises my heartbeat and my love of life.

I love to laugh everyday, so important real human interaction rather than just Facebook or counting your Istagram likes, I am interested in real connections. Less telephone conversations and more going to see my friends that care.  I had so much fun over Christmas going to Claridges, having tea with Stylist to the Stars, George Blodwell and then going to the Ritz, so much better than putting hearts and faning love on Facebook.  It was so much more elegant and glamorous, I even met Marilyn Monroe's famous look a like, Suzie Kennedy  and the brilliant costume designer of Michael Jackson,  Michael Bush. Staying at home is great but meeting new people invigorating.  It was  also exciting sitting with Trinny Woodall trying on her new range of magical makeup which seriously makes you feel and look good. I like to look like a Cartoon and she tried the natural look on me, it was great to up my game. Trinny does so much to make our mornings happier with her exhuberance.



I shall listen and attend  more Ted talks when sorting problems out, they can be so helpful. There are so many people with brilliant brains that I can learn from. I like to expand my ideas and think about new ways to see life.  It is brilliant expansion. Listen to advice from friends that care about me. I shall still fight the good fight when I am upset but perhaps do it with more humour and forgiveness.
To not judge anybody and  mind my own business. Truly difficult as I love the human being. I want the best for everybody and for them to succeed. I love watching my pals perform, read their work, listen to their poetry, and visiting galleries gives me enormous pleasure and inspiration.

Kindness, empathy and politeness always works. I always try to help people with a good attitude and energy I am sure I can make anything happen. Real friends and a loving family are all you need at this time of year. With this in mind I shall write to Sadiq Kahn and suggest showers, rooms and loos to be on his agenda of improving homelessness in  London along with closing some of Central London including Chelsea so we can walk once more near the river without pollution. There is so much to preserve there.

Happy New Year and let your dreams unfold into miracles.

No comments: