Tuesday 22 November 2011

LIFE IN HOLLYWOOD

Today I spent some wonderful hours with Julieanne Rhodes in Soho House. Cook and blogger to the stars in Hollywood, she conjures up dreams in the kitchen that few can realise.  After cooking all week end, nd studying it when I was young at Cordon Bleu school, I am aware of all the hard work this artistry takes. Julieanne  creates dishes that surprise and keep your loved ones very happy. I know, because two years ago she gave me the most delicious birthday surprise, a lunch for all my friends. We discussed the famine in Africa, fighting merrily as to whether she should raise funds for children or for contraception for women.  I have firm views that might not be entirely popular.  I am however fighting for the fish in the sea, without them we are dead. I think we should all stop eating and fishing the seas as we do.
I was also sitting with Lisa Borgnes, artist and blogger,  well educated and talented that she puts the world to shame.
My house that I moved to belonging to Janet Leigh, sold today.  I shall miss it.  I did not want to move here, but have loved every minute of it.  Time goes quickly and I never know what it brings.  I am also about to sell my Tamara de Lempicka  house and so I shall enter the next stage of my life. What excitement.
Last night I spent the evening with George Blodwell, Editor at Large for Genlux Magazine. We went to the light spectacular on Rodeo Drive for Swarovoski with Jessica Alba and Jennifer Hudson.

No comments: