Thursday 14 March 2019

SECRETS AND LIES.

Last night I watched 650 Parliamentarians behave with no integrity but with huge mendacity betray the people of this country. Superficially charming  John Bercow who is above the law and is supposedly impartial as the Speaker of the House proved himself definitely pro the "remainers".  He gave impossible questions to the house and they, in turn, made a huge mess? Our M.P's are not stupid; they know exactly what they are doing. What they are doing is what they are doing. They are ruining our country, our sense of Democracy, our true love of our British Isles. They are not following the people's vote from two years ago where BREXIT won; instead, they are working on their own ideas. That is they are not coming to any reasonable agreement leaving the European Union despite having two years to do so. Luckily everything is not legally binding, but I am sure the MP's will say that it is.
I could have done a much better job with Adie Hannah, my fabulous hairdresser who sorts out my bills. This could be a comedy, but my tummy feels completely in turmoil, and I am strong, what about the others who have businesses to run and young people who are snowflakes at the best of times? Stand down @TheresaMay @JohnBercow and @JeremyCorbyn.
Please elect Rees Mogg and Nigel Farage. They are right.



No comments: