Sunday 7 March 2010

HE's TOP MAN. NICKY HASLAM has many REDEEMING FEATURES .































































































































There is nobody more fun to hang out with than Nicky Haslam, his dry wit, groovy style yet chic, his ability to get in anywhere with a smile and a "hello darling". He even cooks me breakfast, makes me tea in bed and tells me funny stories educating me on the works of Tony Duquette giving me two enormously beautiful books about him. We have been to The Gagosian Gallery, dinner at Chows, three late night evenings at Soho House, a delicious and amusing lunch at Barry Diller's and a very good dinner of Charles Finch's and Chanel's at Medeo.. At a later stage when I have recovered I will write, at the moment I am preparing myself for a snoop at The Beverly Hills Hotel.

No comments: