Wednesday 20 July 2011

AMANDA ELIASCH SAYS PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES

IF PEOPLE DID NOT THROW STONES, I WOULD NOT HAVE TO DEVELOP ARMOUR PLATING 

People say the loveliest things even when they don't intend to.  Being described as somebody's nemesis, is absolutely fabulous, good if I bang my feet and people hear.  Look it up in the dictionary and you find it means that I am an unbeatable enemy, and divine retribution.  By the way this was often said to me  soon after I left the womb.  Indeed I have tried to live up to this accolade every day of my life.
Last time I was attacked by the same sour faced fan, I was described as Wallace Simpson, so I have climbed a few more rungs on the ladder. Where will it all end?. I feel like Alexis Carrington in Dynasty. The sometimes sparkling wit of this creature is often tainted by resentment that he has for anybody who has an ounce of brain.
This particular person is a crashing bore and school bully.  He has to dig around and he should be careful because people in glass houses should not throw stones. If he is not careful I'll furnish the Police with everything they need to know.

No comments: