This is such a boring question. I was asked this morning and do your know after fifty years it is clearer than ever before, the reality further away.
I compiled a list of things that would be fun.
1. Top of the list is my new fantasy of running through The Louvre together. Not for speed but for freedom of spirit. If a man could or would do that he is both fit and fun to be with.
2. Sail round the world, I have always wanted to find somebody with enough spirit to take a risk and go round the world in a sailing boat.
3. Somebody I would not need to talk to as he would immediately understand what I was going to say before I said it, therefore it is unlikely that we would be cross with each other.
4. Who like classical music as much as I do, perhaps be able to sing with me.. not a necessity but it would be fun if he could accompany me in some way.
5. He had strong arms, I would like to be tamed..
6. Status, that the man felt proud about what he loves in his life. His achievements his pleasures, I would like to feel happy to be by his side.
7. He would need a great deal of humour to be with me. To think of small things to please me. To be content.
8. I love people I would like him to be able to see the goodness everywhere.
9. He could pay his own bills.
10. That he was the only being on the earth that I found attractive to be with all of the time.
Oh dear I ask too much?.. The only thing I really want is for them to love me unconditionally.