Wednesday 6 October 2010

HEAD SORE, FEET BURNING, SKIN COVERED WITH MAKE UP

My feet are sore, and my head is spinning with fashion.. I need theatre of a different kind. I am leaving tonight for london for the start of Frieze, England's art week.  A wonderful treat to see artists work.  In order to stop me becoming totally empty headed with clothes.  I do love them though. Off now to Louis Vuitton, and the designer Marc Jacobs.  They have sent me a car so lucky me.
It becomes such an effort to look good after a week here.  All the editors look exhausted.  I am living with the lovely Emma Obyrne who is covering every blemish and working hard to make me look good.  Last night I felt a frump, so today I am wearing my new Louis Vuitton cream jacket to up the stakes.  I have done my hair like Brigitte Bardot in the attempt to regain some glamour.  Touch wood let's hope.  Black does not work really.  I need some light in my life.
I am now off  to the Crillon.

No comments: