Wednesday 1 January 2020

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN. CYPRUS NEEDS TO CLEAR THE SWAMP.

How do you recognise Conmen/Conwomen?

I have met several people who were not who they said they were. At the time I was completely taken in and occasionally enthralled. I even participated in their con knowing full well that they were not telling the truth. If I had listened to the first warning, I absolutely knew who they were straight away. At the time I had wanted to believe in a dream that they could really like me or help me.  They will get you talking a lot and behind the scenes will see how they can use you. They may mimic your posture and ask for advice, copy your style, tell you they love you. They may tell you some sob story to convince you. They may show you pictures of their family which are not their family. They may do something pretty for you on a website and then say put in your password. Don't do it. They may tell you their Mother loves you and say you must come and stay. Nothing comes to fruition. If a policeman comes to your door do not trust him either.

The Conman/woman scammer will do anything for you to gain their trust and get you to invest on line in some financial scheme which is like a sieve and goes straight into their pockets. They will tell you what you want to hear. They may let you do well in the beginning and then scam you later which is what happened to me via from a Forex broker called EuropeFX and Maxiflex. The traders are trained to be at your beck and call one worked at the scamming operation Big Options whose owner Lee Elbaz has now been sentenced 20 years in prison. One I have since found out took his brothers identity and changed his surname, told me his parents had died but they are alive in Israel.  He told me he was 38 when he is 28. His associate Yarel Kehas  gave me bad trades that guaranteed the bankruptcy of my platform. One plays good cop the other bad cop.
Europefx has many reviews and also 10 market's whose owner was Ben Givon is behind 50% Forex operations, albeit hidden in Limassol including EuropeFX.    He also owns a company called Antelope. The traders are mostly from Israel. EuropeFX and Maxiflex are forex brokers and none can be trusted to make you money. They in essence stole my entire investment plus the money I made during my more successful moments.

Israel expects their citizens to pay tax world wide if they are resident, but if you are non resident there are many loopholes.  If they are resident in Cyprus and have a BVI company it is tricky to trace.
I am prepared to go the whole way and have nothing to lose. I do not care where this leads I know the difference between right and wrong and these bad boys need to learn. The man in question  has  my money in a BVI. I was also told by the secretary that his new company  was bought with my Bitcoin money that he had stolen and increased.

Do not trust Bitcoin, change your passwords often.
Traders are not frightened by women screaming down the telephone. They are as hard as nails and have no empathy. They are not ashamed. Theft to them is a game of chess. They do not expect to keep you trading for more than 6 months and they burn your account, eg giving you bad trades etc.
For the bitcoin theft
Nobody should be trusted, in my book you earn trust. They know the law and they are not disarmed.  It is two years since he stole the money, one year since I found out.
The truth is most people have not the energy or the finances left to follow through and take them to court. It is time consuming and challenging but you can get your money back. Read Scamwatch
Careful of Cyprus. The Israeli's in Limassol  think they can behave as they wish when in Cyprus due to its tax breaks and lax laws.



There are romance scammers, who pretend they love you but are busy on the sites with six relationships.
I gave a piano to a man who convinced me he needed one to write music for my film, he sold it on once I did. Boris/Alexander Ristic, went to extremes and put on make up and wore contact lenses and glasses. He too changed his name many times and he gave me the wrong address of his house. The first time I saw this I knew who he was and even had a body guard when I was with him.

Another man called Schezaad Ausman wanted to work for me and offered to help me open a bank account in Los Angeles and then stole the finances I deposited into the account. He has so far only paid me back two thirds. What they forget is that I have boundless energy and never give up.

"The takers" are never grateful and believe they are right. They become passive aggressive and you think you are not doing enough to please them. Be alerted not afraid.

There are petty cash scammers like a man called Harley Riker who stole 12,000 dollars to do up my car and did not finish it. It carries on. He was from Los Angeles and had tattoos everywhere and two barking dogs outside his house. He brought round some candles in order to try and pay me back. He said he had cancer. Hey hey the monkeys.

A scammers life with you is short, he/she has to be quick, efficient and charming.  Behind the scenes he is compromising your every move and gas lighting you, often telling you and others that you are mentally sick. Hiding your keys, stealing and plotting.  He may say one of your friends is bitching about you, as Boris did and when I rang the girlfriend she did not know who he was. He may tell friends that I have not introduced them to anybody important as I heard today. The people in question I paid for them everywhere and yet they were not content they wanted more.

The girls can be the worst. Do not discount the pretty brunette you admire who appears to be befriending your Facebook friends she does not know. She may be charming, underneath careful she is ready to pounce and work herself to the bone while she prepares to take and grab what she can. Addresses are valuable so be careful with yours. Social media has opened up a can of worms.

THINGS TO WATCH OUT FOR

They are overly charming.
Saying what you want to. hear
Well dressed or expensively dressed.
Move addresses a lot.
Have more than one passport.
Boast a lot.
Know how to attract you.
Pretend to be spiritual.
Divide to rule.
Offer to help in areas that you need.
At first they may pay
then they put the squeeze on.
Their names change they may add things
that interest you.
They may pretend to be American when they
are from Canada.
They may add another name.
Use a name of a sybling or a Mothers maiden name, switching things around.
Add a title that is not real.
They may flatter you.
They may tell you how beautiful you are, how clever you 
are. Their childhood does not check out.
They even may have been in prison.
They may be attached to a company that seems
too good to be true.
They may say their parents are dead when they are alive.
They are good with neurolinguistic programming.
They are good with psychology.
They change their ages.
They will try initially to buy presents you
may like and are personal to you. They may be especially adoring and 
call you before a flight and when you arrive. They may pretend they care.
They may change their accents.
They can sit with you and steal from you at the same time.
They may change their education.
Often they seek out men and women who are over 55 especially 
salesmen, especially divorced women and women who are attractive and elderly.

Do not trust people that you have only known for short periods of time.
Do not trust people you meet on dating sites and the internet.
Always check if you have friends in common and ask them. Never be shy about asking for a recommendation.
Do not be taken in because they seem to understand you. True friends don't mind what mood you are in and love you for everything. True friends can have an argument and make up with you, because they understand you. True friends will be there for you at all times of the day and night. Anytime another person asks you for money close your money bag and truly think, once you open it the gene is out of the bag. Risk being disliked. Who cares?

Am I making you paranoid? Don't be, just be aware and listen to your inner self and all rich women the scammers could be after you not for your beauty or character but for your hard earned cash. All men be careful that the perfect 25-35 promises you the earth cooking home baked buns. With their svelte like bodies and crocadile bags they will undoubtedly show their teeth. 




1 comment:

OwlMD said...

My sibling was taken advantage by one never met him in person (FaceTime once or twice)but one thing was that this person was speaking too fast and continuously so you were left in a fog. Another clue is to remember the first sentence of people when they meet you. (Almost like a Freudian slip or a book) If you listen you will know.