Monday 8 July 2019

Tell them "Jack referred you"

I like helping people
Nothing gives me greater pleasure
Than helping someone in need

The other week I bumped into a homeless man wandering in the West End
His name was William
He was from Liverpool
He was a fully qualified & highly skilled car mechanic 
Tuning cars for famous footballers
Like Steven Gerrard
And James Milner
One minute he was making a good living
The next minute he was on the street

William was homeless 
Broken up with his girlfriend
Searching for a chance at life
Looking for work
Pacing all day for a roof over his head
Ignored by people who just don’t care

I gave him something for the road 
Enough money to see him through for a couple days
But 
That’s the point
It only sees him through for a couple days
I took his number
And said I’ll try and find him work
But 
Thus far
I have not been able to find him any work
And it is unlikely I will be able to find him work

So I am asking you
My loyal readership
(And kind souls?)
To give this man a chance If you can


Here is his number 
+447514534353


I am sure he will respond by text or phone.

Just tell him Jack referred you.
  •  

No comments: