Wednesday 8 May 2019

CINDERELLA BUT NO UGLY SISTERS, PLEASE

The Met Ball looks more and more like an episode of "I am a celebrity, get me out of here"  Oh boy if only I  had to think up some original costume for the Summer Ball?. Between the extravagance and the tiny waist that Kim had to achieve and Lady Gaga changing three times,  I am super happy I was having dinner and a bath with my lover and not having to wear some uncomfortable shoes in the pouring rain.  I was impressed to see Joan Collins who at over 80 shows us all how to be glamorous, as she relived her Alexas Carrington persona wearing Valentino Haute Couture. Very bridal with luxurious feathers.
Lady Gaga swathed in a billowing pink coat took off all her clothes revealing her muscular body beautifully trained to perfection, but where was Bradley Cooper?
If I received the invitation to go, I would have to attend but hope that Cinderella's carriage would wait for me with several mice while I walked the intimidating red carpet. It would definitely be the icing on the cake if a Prince came running after me with a perfectly formed glass slipper.

No comments: