Saturday 15 September 2018

LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

When you can give love and not need anything in return, then that is real love. A battering tool would be lust. Love love love seems a lifetime away when  I was innocent and did not have a clue what it was about. I am trying not to dwell on anything negative as it is only in my brain and nobody can understand that. Needless to say, I know the beginning the middle and the end.
With Rose McGowan taken by Tomas Auksas.

In any case, it is fashion week, and I am out and about realising that everybody should try and find their style, buy better and buy less. To see the shops overflowing with clothes is as repulsive to me as plastic bags in the sea. Where do the endless clothes end up?  I am as much to blame as anybody else. My 135ft of cupboards are heaving with unworn exotica, and it disgusts me.
My travelling bill is shameful too. No point in wanting to be green if you travel all the time. I need to deal with my endless necessity to move, explore and shop and its last year's paradise, too superficial, and time to grow up and change. If we need to employ people let's not buy in China, let's give jobs to our own.
I will go back to love.


No comments: