Saturday 21 January 2017

AMANDA ELIASCH's BEST DRESSED LIST 2017


MY BEST DRESSED LIST 2017

I have been doing my best dressed list since 2007 which is now ten years ago. Congratulations to my very stylish friends. Getting dressed is one of the most fun adventures you can do in life. I personally prefer a uniform but some of my friends are truly creative like Inesa, Lady Gaga and Rushka.
It feels light relief to discuss clothes instead of politics which have been so aggressively fought  in the last few weeks. I have added my favourite men too, I love the way Anderson Cooper dresses and Roger Stone and I love the style of George Blodwell.


WOMEN
1.   Huma Abedin
2.   Amal Clooney
3.   Ivanka Trump
4.   Jennifer Lawrence
5.   Rushka Bergman
6.   Melania Trump
7.   Poppy Delevigne
8.   Inesa De La Roche
9.   Loree Rodkin
10. Lady Gaga
11. Marina Cicogna
12  Kendall Jenner



MEN
1.   Roger Stone
2.   George Blodwell.
3.   Barrack Obama
4.   Anderson Cooper
5.   Charles Saatchi
6.   Prince Harry
7.   Charles Finch
8.   Sadiq Khan
9.   Charles Aboah
10. Bradley Cooper
11. Eddie Redmayne
12. Ozwald Boateng









No comments: