Monday 7 April 2014

TOP TEN BEAUTY SECRETS

My top ten beauty products  which are delicious this month, believe it or not they have changed.
I have found some incredible things.


1.  Rodin by Recine, is an oil found at Barney. A tiny bit improves the quality of hair and makes it shine.
I love it.
2.  High Mountain Taiwanese calming oolong tea. Calming, which claims to make us skinny and keep us merry by Norma Kamali.
3.  Aqua di Colonia, Maria Novella, a scent called Mugetto is guaranteed to appeal for those that love the smell of flowers
4.  YSL Terre Saharienne bronzing powder I love. I try the rest but come back to this.
5.  Tom Ford eye and cheek compact called Unabashed. Wonderful in a white container.
6.  Revlon Colour Burst bright red really works. Number 240.
7.  Eyebrow pencils by the brown gal.
8.  Mac Lipstick Candy yum yum for those brave brave girls that like pink.
9.  Ice breakers for keeping your breath fresh as a daisy.
10. Elemis moisturising lip balm.

No comments: