Wednesday 9 October 2013

FILM FESTIVAL BEL AIR AND LA FEMME

With the week end drawing nearer in Los Angeles I am excited to be a part of the Bel Air Film Festival.
On Saturday 12th  they are showing my film The gun the cake and the butterfly at UCLA. At 4.30 pm. As regular readers will no doubt know it has been doing well on the Festival circuit. It is then to shown at LA Femme on the 17th October at 10am. This is the trailer
I do hope you will have the opportunity to come and see it.
LA Weekly and Sean Borg have kindly written a very good article about the film.  My friends have been incredibly supportive and here in Los Angeles they have been most welcoming.
I am moving yet again, it is the sagittarius in me, I have it in my moon, and I am extremely unsettling to be around. I am never happier than signing for a new house or selling an old house. It is so exciting. I have many friends with the same sign in their moon and they are the same.
Stephen Webster gave a fabulous party last night, the travel mogul and jeweller.  Of course I love his work and I am always asked where I find such unusual rings.

No comments: