Monday 16 September 2013

FASHION FROM MY BEDROOM

London Fashion week is causing traffic jams and I personally don't like being kept out in the rain. So thank goodness for the elegance of my bedroom in Cheyne Walk and the view of Albert Bridge.Thank goodness for Style.com and Tim Blanks
London is groovy as usual with Tom Ford's show tonight. I love the following.
The gossip from New York Fashion Week was that it was a disaster darling, and that "bloggers" are now sitting in the front row.  If people do not understand the power of the blog, google, instagram, Facebook, and think Vogue is running the show, then they are a little out of date.  No it is the blogger who will soon have the power similar to the most important editors on the planet.
I am only putting dresses on here that I would actually wear. I think about fit and style mostly, leaving flamboyance to other fashionistas.
Instead I can listen to opera in the privacy of my home and talk about the fashion world whilst listening to opera. At the moment I am in love with a new voice, Sofia Dimitrova. She makes everything exhilarating.

EMILIA WICKSTEAD PIANO DRESS
JASPER CONRAN
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD
ANTONIO BERNARD
MARY KARANTZOU
PETER PILOTO

TOM FORD  Totally beautiful

No comments: