Friday 17 May 2013

MARC COUSIN's FILM A story of Children

Some days are the best, and today was one of those days. It was beautiful weather for the most part, and I had a brilliant lunch at the BFI talking about wonderful love stories directed and written by Mark Cousin.  Based  around his niece and nephew he told the unusual stories of children in film. The touching, the shy, the terrified, the noble, the class system, it was a fascinating and extraordinary afternoon. Best of all was sitting and laughing with him comparing our tattoos, and our love for making films for next to nothing.  I love this.  A wonderful documentary giving the watcher an amazing afternoon.
I then checked out the Carlton, The Martinez, Vesuvio a boat on the port, and a delicious dinner with my favourite best friend. More I could not wish for?.

No comments: