Friday 22 February 2013

LOS ANGELES

I really did not want to leave my baby film at home, it is ready to give birth, but, it is  rather like leaving a newborn with a nanny you do not know.  You never know what is going to happen next.  I came for several reasons to Los Angeles. Montblanc, who asked me to host a breakfast. The handsome Billy Zane came with his sister, my good friend Lisa. I love Lisa Zane's dulcet tones.  Summer Watson also arrived who is a good soprano and many others.  There was an exhibition of pens in the sunny penthouse of The Beverly Wilshire. Quite magnificent, with  beautiful pens commemorating Hitchcock, Grace Kelly, set out in the rooms telling a story.
I am just hoping that Argos does well on Sunday. Great music, great script and it gave me a spooky feeling, reminding me of what my Persian friends must have gone through.

KAY SAATCHI

SUMMER WATSON,  PETER MEDAK, LISA ZANE
BILLY ZANE

No comments: