Saturday 10 November 2012

DRACULA TREATMENT LOOKED GOOD TO ME

CAN WRINKLED SKIN LIKE THIS BE IMPROVED
DR SISTER
It is the time of year when invitations pour through the postbox, and, help I am I think about 6pounds too fat.. I hate to be a bore, here I go again. As I said before, I threw away my scales, and hope the fear of being huge would leave me. It does not. Fat feels it is escaping everywhere. So I shall visit my old friend Dr Fine next week.  I went to visit another good fat doctor just now in Westbourne Grove. Dr Sister.  In a funky mews off this fashionable place, convenient and pleasant.  I went with a friend whose wrinkles were grooves on his face. A good face but full of trauma caused by past misdemeanours.  He wanted to try the Dracula treatment, where you take blood out of you, whisk it around, and put it back into your face, giving a more youthful look. I shall wait and see. It definitely made sense. Dr Sister is an old friend, who I trust. He had some brilliant diet pills which made me skinny, and now has youth pills. All sounds good.  I shall rush off next week and hopefully look svelte and gorgeous, feeling refreshed very soon.  I love my tattoo by the way.



No comments: