Monday 13 August 2012

I WILL TAKE BEAUTY INSTEAD OF GRUMPY ON HOLIDAY IN FUTURE.


I had the most incredible time in Italy in some of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Montefridolfo and the Palazzo Viviani Castello, a stunning hotel with views to the sea, was one and then the other was the Teatro Vittoria in Pennabili.  I went to see my son sing and thank goodness he did so beautifully. I love his positive attitude. Charles has always known what he wanted to do. He realised early on, that happiness is something you can switch on inside yourself, and your choice is whether you wish to be content or not. I find it very difficult to cope with those that wish and look for negativity , he knows exactly who "he"is. 
On another note Pennabili is an incredible little town in Italy which you may well miss if you don't have to go there. The light is extraordinary and the tiny theatre mouth watering.  I was visited by lovely friends Anita and Vincenzo DeMaar who drove hundreds of miles to hear Charlie sing with the students from Mannes Music School and the Manhattan School of Music in New York. 
Vince is a wonderful artist who does moving abstract art that makes you think. I now have quite a collection of his. He kindly gave me several paintings that touch my soul every time I see them.

No comments: