Saturday 21 July 2012

FUNNY AND FLIRTY IN SANTA MONICA

AMANDA ELIASCH PHOTOGRAPHED BY ED BENNETT COLES

In the land of  modern day milk and honey, Los Angeles, there are so many single people saying "Next" that everybody is lonely and on their own, evan the pretty massage girl at the hotel, says having a love life is impossible here.  Thank goodness for that because yesterday I was surrounded by at least ten men, just the way I like it.  All were good looking and all were gentlemanly.  Not too gentlemanly or the world gets boring.  I took a walk on the sand to the Pier twice with two delicious men,  one I can't name, (match.com secret) and Ed Bennett Coles. I was pushed in the swings and I had a delightful witty lunch overlooking the sea at the Loews Hotel, Santa Monica, with the best Sitar player in the world, Nishat Khan, my good friend Lisa Zane, Odalys Nanin from the Macha Theatre, where I put on my play As I Like it, and an investor of films, Douglas Miller. My day was flirty and fun.  
I started my detox which of course I did not keep to. Dieting around men is a big no no.  A sexual turn off. Wise words ring in my ears. Today though I promise I will keep to it. 
TRACEY EMIN CARRYING THE OLYMPIC TORCH
BUN BUN THE REAL LIVE RABBIT
I had photographs from London of my good friend Tracey Emin, from the Family Rotholz, of her running through the streets of Margate carrying the Olympic Torch  to the Tate Gallery there on the Pier ready for the Games to start any minute now.
SITAR PLAYER, NISHAT KHAN, SINGER AND ACTRESS LISA ZANE, ODALYS MACHIN FROM THE MACHA THEATRE
EDWARD BENNETT COLES, AMANDA ELIASCH, DOUGLAS MILLER, Men busy saying "Next"
From my gorgeous friend George Blodwell pictures of a live Bun Bun. You may remember that Bun Bun my first cuddly toy given to my by the writer Tim Willis of High 50. Bun Bun does a cabaret act on You Tube.  George found the live one in his garden, he now lives with him, after he interviewed the fake one.

No comments: