Thursday 10 May 2012

STEPHEN WEBSTER part of my series on interesting people.


I have been an admirer of Stephen's beautiful jewellery for many years. He has so much going for him with good looks, character, charm and a clever wife. He is someone England should be proud of. He made me a fantastic lobster with black diamonds, I love it.

Which Hollywood star do you find attractive?
Kate Beckinsale

What moves you emotionally?
QPR

Which film director inspires you?
David Lynch and Clint Eastwood

What food do you most enjoy?
Cheese, Pickle and Tomato toasted sandwiches

Which designer do you like to wear most?
I don’t like to stick to one person but I have a fairly comprehensive wardrobe of John Richmond, Ozwald Boateng, Vivienne Westwood and Uniqlo.

What was your most successful moment?
Meeting my wife

What makes you happy?
Being at my house at the seaside with my family

Which composer do you like?
Rachmaninov

What piece of music do you like listening to?
Almost anything I can get on vinyl

Where do you like to live?
London with an escape route

What piece of art inspires you?
A hybrid between Edvard Munch’s the Scream and The Laughing Cavalier by Frans Hals

What shoes do you like to wear?
Jeffrey West

What made you most happy in your career?
The variety

What person inspired you?.
Someone I used to work for who introduced me to the amazing world of gemstones and then equally uninspired me emotionally

What sport do you most enjoy?
I used to be a long distance runner which was really my sport for years. Fortunately I never damaged anything which means every now and then I jog around the block. My favourite sport to watch is football.

Where do you find serenity?
By the sea

What do you like to eat?

What is your biggest sin?
I’ve got no self control

What piece of advice can you give someone?
Follow your gut

What do you like to do at the week end?
I like to go and have a toasted cheese sandwich with a pint of bitter with my wife and youngest daughter (who doesn’t have the pint) then walk it all off along the Saxon Way on the White Cliffs of Dover


No comments: