Monday 28 May 2012

MY FILM AND HAPPY DAYS

I have never been as happy in the whole of my life.  Nothing is better than hard work and creating something new. I have evan had fun eating Godiva chocolate which was truly delicious.  I am getting ready for the Jubilee buying buntings and flags for the front of the house. 
Sadly some little shits burgled my house taking my camera equipment.  Luckily I have some good friends who have been very supportive and I had transferred all my footage of my film from them to other places. 
AMANDA ELIASCH playing the piano
I have been working so hard that have had little time to think.  Justine Glenton  has been so creative that I hardly recognise my writing. It is interesting working with her in a different format.





GEORGE BLODWELL, CHARLES ELIASCH AMANDA ELIASCH ADAM 

No comments: