Monday 23 January 2012

It was pouring with rain today and Angela Kalinowski, my wonderful hairdresser who works in Melrose and I decided to escape my new house, leaving the builders to finish. We went to look for  pretty dresses but could not find any, but I had fun in Betsy Johnson, and have bought one or two fairy numbers, little puff dresses of black fake organza, they look adorable. I shall chop them off of course and change their shape, I even do that to Alexander Mcqueen long dresses.  I remember a horrified shop assistant  in the Alexander Mcqueen shop watch me as I took some scissors and cut off 3ft of silk chiffon. I had to the dress looked too dull.

I am dreaming up ideas for my garden here in LA, I want something that can survive on its own. I found the photograph below, and something like this would be great. Over the top and surreal with a piano in the swimming pool.  My fantasy for the day.  I clearly have too much time on my hands.

No comments: