Wednesday 14 September 2011

With the London Film Festival, the 12th - 27th October coming up and Frieze your time is going to squeezed in October. Obviously these are my interests not necessarily yours.  you can book on line British Film Institute, become a member it is truly a wonderful thing to become a part of.
Add caption
There are plenty of films to choose from but of course I wish to see THE BRITISH FILM INSTITUTE, The Ides of March, Shame, Carnage, Faust and Wuthering Heights.   There are also others The Boy who was king and Nobody else but you. We need to talk about Kevin I think I shall give it a miss as a hamster goes down the sink.
I shall be dashing in the early part of the week to Frieze which I love and adore. From the 13th - 16th October you can get stocked up on art. FRIEZE ART FAIR. Personally I am on a go slow, there is not an inch free on my walls so can't buy anything.
Then there is the Barbican so luckily I will be busyTHE BARBICAN.

No comments: