Monday 25 July 2011

AMANDA ELIASCH LOVED CARTIER POLO

Saturday night at the Chelsea Arts club was fun with the artist Sasha Newley, Joan Collin's son. Dishy and now free he had us all laughing. I bought a painting from him last year.  The beating of St Anthony.  It has elves coming out of trees all up to no good.  Semi erotic semi horrific, it always gets a comment, from anybody who see it.  Sasha has the sort of wit I like to hang out with.  Carolyn Quartermaine was also with us and the architect Ken Armstrong.  Carolyn I have long admired.  I used to collect her fabric by the yard covering anything I could with her delicious creations.
Yesterday I went to the Cartier Polo in a beautiful marquis, white with red rope, so chic. stunning flowers. I am a person who usually likes to go for one house and leave but this time I braved the whole day and had the best time.   The flowers by John Carters stole the show. White and green lavishly covered the whole table. I took my new friend Ken, and sat with Melissa Knatchbull and her pretty daughter Kelly, she has just finished her script.  Poppy and Chloe Delevigne were there looking pretty, I was laughing with Richard Dennen who was sporting a mallen streak and Cristal Brinkley who gives us all hope to look stunning.  She at nearly sixty proves that with work and a positive attitude all needn't fall apart.

No comments: