Thursday 23 June 2011

THANK YOU TO THE AS I LIKE IT CAST

I want to thank all who are involved in my play, Justine Glenton, you were so moving the other day that it shocked me, the part of the boy played by Charlie was brilliant and Susan Parkes Opera singer and good sport, put on a pre show run through for Peter Leone, or Arthur Leone, the press man. He is totally brilliant. Hair and make up are beginning to be exciting. I can't wait to see the set designed by my wonderful friend Nicholas Haslam next week end. It is all coming together and the actors really get on. They were easy to work with. If you want tickets, please be sure to order them as there are only 100 a night, with some nights already sold out. The Chelsea Theatre are selling them on line, they are on the Kings Road, and the theatre is upstairs. Hope you come xx

No comments: