Wednesday 29 June 2011

BOOT THAT OLD MAN OUT OF BED, HAND HIM BACK HIS CRUTCHES AND SEND HIM ON HIS WAY...

Have you ever had a boyfriend who hid you away from site, locked you in a cupboard without a key? This is exactly what I do not want.  I was listening to a girlfriend this morning, who goes out with this famous old man. A musician from the 1950's, and famous somewhere in the 1970's.  He meets her, feeds her with liver pate sandwiches made by his housekeeper, goes for a walk to lock up his cocks, sorry chickens, goes home, makes love to her, and then doesn't see her for another 6 weeks.  I told her to get rid of him.  He is between 65 and death, and she a gorgeous 49 year old woman.  What does she need to waste her time on someone like that. He also has other girlfriends.  All of this would torment me to death.  I need just one person.
I am a passionate romantic, looking for a writer who loves me. Simple as that.  I would like a writer because it is fun to write together, or at least be silent together.
In any case she is in love so she will put up with the bother of any old man who has no interest in her.
I won't.  I would rather be on my own. N'or do I need to have someone famous to boost my healthy morale.  I  would like someone to share my life.  (although I am not sure I want to share someone else's).
So boot that old man out of your life my friend and get some dishy man the same age as you. Forget fame and fortune and go for passion.


No comments: