Monday 16 May 2011

"LOVE IS WHAT YOU WANT" BY TRACEY EMIN... "YES THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE, TRACEY " BY AMANDA

There is something so adorable about Tracey Emin.  Either I am being called "Mouse, or Mandy Brown, or   you made it".   I got out bed yesterday, tarted myself up, put on my lipstick for the gorgeous Tracey Emin, yet I was dying inside.. Her quirky pretty face lightens up as she sees her friends, and she knows exactly who they are. Yes, Tracey loves her friends.  She loves their support. From the world of Art to the Aristocracy, to Mr and Mrs David Tang and Jerry Hall, she is adored.  In return we are guaranteed real friendship in this fickle world.  There is nothing superficial about this woman, who possesses elegance, in her tight black Vivienne Westwood suit, as well as real artistic brilliance.  Tracey is a huge plus for England.  If  you have a chance get weaving to the Haywood Gallery to see this magnificent show. The past is indulged and dramatised. Huts are built and neons explode. Swearing, sewing go hand in hand. Nothing shocks me, but I did laugh when I saw a quilt saying "I want an International Man"  I don't think she would?.  Tracey belongs to contemporary culture of England where she reigns as Queen.




Wonderful articulate exhibition at the Haywood Gallery, dearest Tracey has created an incredible event.

No comments: