Tuesday 24 May 2011

Cartier summer party


Last night Cartier gave a magnificent party in The Chelsea Power station. The light was magnificent as I entered the old buildings falling apart.  I want to live there.  It was a totally stunning experience. Beautifully organised and so generous.

There were so many people I knew, I was lucky to sit next to the amusing Percy Gibson, who was extremely interesting. Sitting at the table was  Trinny Woodall, who looked ravishing in a long gold lace dress. Georgia Coleridge looked so pretty in red.  Sitting amongst Peonies I realised I was truly lucky.
Battersea Power station is definitely the new destination to have a party. It's funky architectural decay is much more interesting than some of the smarter places in London. I am off to Cartier to show my appreciation. Hugo Burnand was taking photographs, now the official royal photographer. The whole of London society was out in force. I arrived with  Kathryn and Geordie Greig, I love Geordie who is turning me into a superstar.  He was sort of teasing me, I do love him.

No comments: