Saturday 16 April 2011

OPINIONS ARE FOR THE YOUTH, INSTEAD LET YOUR HAIR DOWN WITH THE QUEEN OF THE DESERT

I have always had opinions but suddenly I have none except for the obvious sins that the human being commits. It's as if they are totally meaningless. Indeed they are.  I like listening to the pomposity of opinion.  People bravely committing to one ideal or another all of which are rather ridiculous when you consider in life we have to be so  flexible.
I am in New York where most rules are broken. Last night I went to Priscilla Queen of the desert for a little light relief.  Wow what a frenetic show. A friend who is a producer had given me the tickets. Nick Adams the star of the show gave us 21 dress changes and you can imagine the colourful rest.  It is a show not to be missed. The hours quickly rushed passed.
I was late having decided to have new hair extensions at John Barrett. I looked like I was living in a tower letting down by long golden hair.  It was whipped off and put into my usual look. You can guarantee looking stunning when you leave this salon on the 9th floor of Bergdorf  Goodman.
Earlier I celebrated my sons birthday at Cipriani's, I still think of him when he first walked with his red shoes at nine months, he has now changed into a man I can rely on.

No comments: