Monday 15 November 2010

THE W HOTEL GROUP IS ELECTRIC


I had a new experience tonight, I went to a screening of an advert with Helena Christenson directed by Edoardo Ponti, for The W Hotel group.  It was a short film about love, what risks we take to catch that moment when two people meet.  It was at the Electric Cinema.  I arrived early and chatted to the photographers, the cinema was empty but the seats are very luxurious, big leather numbers. I liked the film, there was then an in depth interview.
I sat with Selena Blow who looked stylish in some big camp glasses and her legs wrapped in what looked like aligator, we talked and had a lovely time. We were given delicious drinks and food, The Producer Katrina Pavlos was totally delightful.  Oh for making films, such an exciting world.

No comments: