Wednesday 17 November 2010

I'M GHASTLY BUT I CARE

The world of Amanda feels like it is getting back to normal.  I even watched daytime television for the first time ever yesterday and wanted to take all benefits away from the lazy lot on Jeremy Kyle.  How can we educate these indolent cretans to get off their fat bottoms to do a days work.  The boys were skinny and were quite capable of replacing the Polish on my building site now, so why aren't they?.  Yuc, England has become disgusting, stealing, bad fathers etc all on benefits.  I know I won't be popular but enough is enough, the people could only have been 20 but they looked 58 ready for death.  These people are voting, quite frightening really.  Why should we pay tax for this lot.  They would soon learn what real life is like.  I jumped into a taxi furious and told the taxi driver how loathsome the people on this show were and he said "Don't watch it is damaging".  Why on earth would they think any of us want to pay for them. I say get back to work, or we will take everything away from you.  I don't care if I am unpopular. If we stopped paying for idiots perhaps we would be happy to pay for further education?.
Let's get back to glamour. The life I made, because it wasn't like this when I was young. I was Tamara Drewe without the sex life, so if I can do it so can they.
Thank goodness for the end of the world in 2012.

No comments: