Friday 5 November 2010

I WILL CHARGE ANY MAN WHO COMES NEAR MY GRUBBY LITTLE PAW


Between watching The Donatella Flick Conductors prize last night at the Barbican, and moving some art into place, fighting for perfection in my house, and going to Hix's tonight, altogether I have been a very busy bee. In my new house I  have beaten loneliness and now like being on my own. I understand if you like being by yourself you are are a master of your universe. I once had a boyfriend who used to be mad about reading rabbi books and depending on who he read I would sometimes have a good time.  Anyway one author said we should like being on our own.  I sort of do. I do like the cleverness of another rabbi who I met who looked at my hand and said "Any man who comes near you will have success".  Now that energy pleases me, and it has not been far from the truth. I think I shall charge any man who comes near my grubby little paw.

No comments: