Thursday 14 October 2010

THE HEDONISTS GUIDE TO ART, Edited by Laura K Jones

A fast book about artists, the art world, their muses and their nonsense.  A fabulous bedside book and a good read on the loo.  Well connected, well adored, and well paid.  If I had known how funny this book was I would have written a satire.  This gives you insight into this world that only a few will ever really know about.  Forget the heavy boring catalogues with terrible bullshit written in them, but beautifully presented.  This is funny, truthful and enlightening but still a trivial book thank goodness.  Go buy it and you will see.
I told my tale into the art world, some of which I love so much that I feel part of a huge loving family.  I truly care about the people I know in it and I can thank everybody that introduced me to this crazy cosmos of creatures.

No comments: