Tuesday 25 May 2010

LOUIS VUITTON's ,MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR TO END ROME






















Last night I went to the Louis Vuitton party and 17 New Bond Street. A magnificent structure of art and gold. The flamboyant opening was crammed full of the best of the world, Donna Summer, Tracey Emin, Grayson Perry, Gwyneth Paltrow, Tim Noble, Bryan Ferry, Andrea Delall, Jerry Hall, Isabel Capece, etc so you get the picture. Art meets glamour. Then off we went for a Magical Mystery Tour in The Old Post Office. I was seriously spooked by the time I arrived. I entered a room and had to take any door. Terrified, my heart beating, I stepped into the unknown, only to meet people coming from the opposite side. I crept into tents, trains, had my palms read, through forests, rooms with dancing clowns. I waited to be taken to hell by Tuk Tuk. I waited as people disappeared. My heart was speedy. I was disorientated. I got into the Tuk Tuk which landed me into the arms of a girl boy. Decadent, alluring,go go girls pulling me into two directions at once. You could hear nothing you could hear everything. I was frightened. When I entered the dining room I could see no escape route. I go into a room and like to see the exit. I quickly ate and watched smokers leave, I asked how to get and out and burst open the door out into the cold fresh air at last free. Nothing and everything to do with fashion and certainly I will never forget this Louis Vuitton opening.

No comments: