Thursday 6 May 2010

I CAME HOME TO FIND I HAVE TWO HEADS






















I arrived home in England to find I have grown another head. What fun to see the world at all angles. Of course we do, I have also grown wings. I look as if I am seriously vane, as I entered the kitchen.l I am, I have a different view on vanity, I think it's a necessity. Why should anyone be sloppy and not make an effort? My Grandmother used to tell me everyday to brush my hair, pinch my cheeks and iron my clothes, I was nagged to death as a child. Some very kind person has sent a two headed Amanda from Europe. The artist doesn't know me, we met through this blog. Vincent de Maar. The one on the horse was painted by the Portrait Artist Theo Platt. I am clearly battling through life with my heads in the clouds.

No comments: