Tuesday 18 May 2010

British Film Institute Dinner














































Amanda Neville is doing such a great job making me love the British Film Institute that I think I would offer to assist in any capacity possible to raise funds to save film. I follow merrily this happy crew of diligent people who are interested in protecting our media heritage. I also enjoyed the show of Mat Collishaw's in February, truly one of the best installations I have seen in their cinema on the Thames as they try to merge the film world with the art world.. We had a cozy dinner in the back streets of Cannes and managed to park in a tiny space after renting a mini, definitely the only car worth driving round here. Bye bye black limo, it's reserved for the scrap heap as to have one is clearly so yesterday.

No comments: