Sunday 14 June 2009

WINDOW CLEANERS AND RED BULLS BEAT BETH DITTO




Up bright and early in an attempt to be skinny despite people's latest crush on Beth Ditto. Four days into this detox, I am alive, I have cheated with 3 bananas (= 312 calories), 2 redbulls, and 2 coffees. Not bad for me, as I am a lover of protein and have had to eat more vegetables than I have ever eaten in my life. Standing straight on my scales and no longer holding onto the towel rail I can proudly come in at 60 kilos Of course I want to be less. I have a huge craving for buttered scones. I began to quite like the girls from Brazil yesterday, having wanted to stab them the day before. Shopping cures all and somehow brings a bonding, like being in the birthing rooms. We went to Top shop and I found a fabulous leather jacket to die for with short sleeves, so cute, for forty pounds. I actually have never had so much energy although I do have to be fed on time. I skipped the coffee enema, by the skin of my teeth this morning. I said I was making my bed instead and that it was Sunday. Sunday, luckily, is sacred and I don't think it goes with bodily functions. (I do hate sharing these dreadful things in front of people I don't know.) Today, Greta Scacchi reveals all by showing us her body. I had always been her greatest fan until, with a fish, she displayed all Come on, lets keep the myth that we are young. Personally, I don't like flesh showing unless it's perfect. I'd be happy to wear a burka, if it were not. I never understand the outcry that the west makes over the burka. It could rescue us from builder's stares - or in my case, the window cleaner saying to me yesterday: "I've had a crush on you for 17 years and will follow you wherever you live." Although flattered, of course, I wanted to lock myself in my bedroom, just in case he meant it.

1 comment:

dan said...

loooks delicious but scarce,i am hungry? what r they feeding you for dinner?