Friday 5 June 2009

ILIE AND AMALIA NASTASE'S DINNER FOR THE ROMANIAN TRAVEL INDUSTRY








It could have been a dull dinner, but nothing is dull with these two. If nothing else it is fun to watch the Romanians, and try and work out what they do. Looking like a mixture of mafia and business men they know how to have fun. Amalia stands out as Queen Bee, dressed in Lanvin she is the picture of elegance and should be Alberto's muse. Her creamy skin, perfect make up, and a "Louise Brooks" haircut, she has perfect taste. Ilie is Mothers dream man, he welcomed me into the Tennis World when Johan bought Head. Bjorn Borg and Ilie included us in everything, without them, tennis for me would have been a less sparkling event. Roland Garros is my favourite Championship, more than Wimbledon, but then Paris holds a special place in my heart. Sad I won't be seeing Nadal win this year. Some people really do have the "IT" factpr.

No comments: