Monday 16 March 2009

THE WEAR AND TEAR OF FASHION WEEK

I was exhausted after fashion week and so were all my clothes.. They now need delicate cleaning and tender love and care as I do, everything feels like its been in the spin dryer, and has that rather unappealing fragrance of fatigue. I can go and meditate in a darkened room, unfortunately they will need to go to the dry cleaner, who is liable to ruin everything. There is an onus on you to be perfect at all times, you can look like an old bag women.... I am Benjamin Button and this won't be happening to me.. The solution is good hair and make up. Without these you look ordinary and invisible. Without this help you might look as if you stole the clothes.. Embellish everything so that by the end of the day you will be glad that there is a small residue of the 6.30 am call. Hair needs a lot of lacquer and I shall probably choke to death from inhaling cans of hairspray, but at least I will be a groomed corpse... As for foundation it is a necessity, try building a house without one. I became very fussy and a perfectionist, and after 25 it is the only way to get a flawless complexion. Favorite brands of the moment are Sisley and Metier, a clear non propellent hair spray, I love Stephen Knoll's products. John Barrett's are also good. As I require Monroe looks I have to tong my hair viciously everyday at the highest heat setting, cooking it into curls...
Over do the clothes because you may want to get to places that are as difficult to enter as the Oscars, it could be your passport to success. there is your answer, life may change... Try it and let me know what happens... Remember nails and underwear.. you can't be a vixen without perfect talons, or a seductress without uber underwear.. preen to your particular mood.......

No comments: