Friday 13 February 2009

THERE IS A NEW KIND OF PARIS AND ITS HER BIRTHDAY





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, I WANT TO BE YOU

There is no one like Paris Hilton on the planet... She is an inspiration for pure happiness, a fluffy candy floss child at a fair, a miracle amongst the dreary. Bold and courageous, daring, young, spirited, these over used adjectives apply to her.  I have just been to her party and now in pink, I am her biggest fan. 
Sitting in the pale green drawing room I met Scott Lazerson, who produced a bag of rice he as made for his charity, containing dried vegetables and soya for starving children in  third world school rooms, costing only 20p, it is a miracle worker. He asked me to come and meet Paris, and then he told me, he was doing a party on Oscar night at Mr Chows...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG darling I am speechless! xxxxxx kisses 2 u and Kay for her birthday....