Sunday 7 October 2018

@MeToo "Clear the swamp"

"I learned how much expected courage from a deep and hidden place it takes for a rape victim or sexually abused child to testify against their assailants." Lindsey Graham
I am pro Trump however why choose any person with any hint of a reputation for this powerful position? I understand the opposition wishes to discredit all nominations, this is absurd and mental too.
There are too often similar occurrences and whether or not someone is proved guilty or not "Where there is smoke there is fire" goes the saying, I have always found this to be true. In this case, there were too many unanswered questions.
I was abused aged 7 and I understand completely how difficult these situations are, luckily I was too young to go to court. I do remember however all the facts clearly. I also remember the worst bit of the ordeal was my Mother crying, The Police who took away my clothes and the Doctor involved. The man tied me up in a shed and the rest is in my film The gun the cake and the butterfly. How has it affected me? It made me very independent with body dysmorphia. I decided to get fat as I looked in the mirror and thought I was too pretty and I would be safer huge in the village.  Of course, I have since had a good life but it is always in my brain somewhere and it is tricky to trust. Luckily, I am a tough happy bunny. There are many girls like me, too many in fact, nearly every girl I know.
Whether the man in this case in America is innocent or not, the men/women going up for this job just by its nature should be squeaky clean surely?" Search and destroy" is equally distasteful, to wreck a man's life is a terrible thing to do on both sides. To make allegations you have to be 100 per cent sure.
The behaviour of some people in politics is abhorrent and thank goodness I am English and their morals do not affect me. You need to win an election to have any real power, so next time The Democrats should choose an appropriate person with a good reputation. @Metoo have to be responsible and sensible with their allegations which they generally are. Carry on clearing the swamp.
Poor Kavanagh and poor Ford for being put through this debacle. Shame on the people who have discredited either.
This is a private matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ7ovA37u-0




Painting by Diane Lane
@Metoo.

No comments: