Monday 6 February 2017

LOVE LASTS NOT FIGHTING, The light always wins.

The shock and awe programme of Mr Trump continues to disturb the Liberal Left and one of my favourite speakers Milo Yiannopoulos was chucked out of Berkeley University after rocks were hurled at him. The rioters missed out as he is a great speaker  with right wing tendencies, who likes to use intelligent arguments and not skin colour to find the truth. The truth is I like politically incorrect people, I am a huge fan of Milo and you are missing out not listening to him. His views on the LGBT are indeed not flattering but  he is witty as he is gay.
Donald said that if the rioting continued he would consider stopping their funding. He doesn't terrify me instead I feel safe in his rhetoric. After the abuse I received on Facebook for liking him, I am becoming as hard as nails.
Of course I have lost 120 friends and have had a nightmare explaining that actually they are being Facist and are stopping freedom of speech unless you are in agreement with everything they say. They feel the need to believe the pushy pink feminist hat  Soros funded women. I just don't,
I think if you asked them what the violence was about they would describe something that they are doing but actually they are not aware of. Once you are violent you have lost and beware there are empty FEMA camps ready for something? After all the Liberal left in a America are not fighting a cause, the left are causing a fight. 
Is America any worse today than it was six months ago?. President Trump is working with the  ingredients on the table, look in the mirror and you will see what those are. Obama wanted to eat chilli all day and Trump wants to give everybody good old American apple pie home made. It seems half of America are dying for new ideas  to collapse just so they can say they are right. The sad thing is it is transatlantic. The truth is I am tired of of the noise. 
Don't they know that light always wins over darkness. 
It is becoming like a love story that President Trump does not know about.

Talking about love stories, which interest me more,  when I look back at my life, never discount the touching of fingers, the look of love when a man gives you a present that you did not expect. My most romantic moments never ended in kitchen sink drama. One man I met on a plane and the next day the man took me to the Butterfly Museum in New York, where you literally walk through beautiful different breeds of butterflies and Moths. The butterflies land on you touching both your heart and soul. Another story I met on a train, my most romantic story, and if I close my eyes I can still see where he is in the world,  at the time I would jump on a plane, not knowing where I was going just knowing I would find him. He would send me a number of a hotel room and I would guess which hotel he was in. He gave me little presents, hairpins, a tea set from Japan, a green apple. More touching than any diamond ring which was the last present my ex husband gave me. Another lover and I were once stuck in a lift together in 150 degrees and we could not get out. He was kissing my neck, I had to wait until he stopped so that the lift worked again. These stories, as you get older, are important memories. So about last night I went. to an incredible production was on Broadway but now in London of The Glass Menagerie. Please go, let the beautiful acting take you to other lives away from political chaos, I have no idea who the actors were, it is not fame that counts instead let Tennessee Williams words make you think. Do not fight the acting but let it take you into the clouds where love and poetry actually happen, but never lasts, yet in our memory,  it lasts forever.
Don't involve yourself in fighting wars you cannot control, diversify, seek out real love humour and kindness.

Remember this "the light" always wins.


No comments: