Saturday 14 March 2015

MY FIFTY SHADES OF COLOUR, FORGET GREY

I love lace and I love silk against my body. Often a boyfriend accuses me of wearing my underwear on the outside, I love this. I hate showing flesh unless it was possible to remain 24 forever. Time gallops at a pace, but I still feel 24, and although my sons treat me like "the old gal indoors" I am more sprightly now than when I was young. Clothes that I like to wear to excite and amuse me are the following. The idea of Fifty Shades of Grey will raise your pulse rate, but watching it may not. Films on sex are not for me, I prefer to use my own imagination  and the book sound a little kitsch. However it should entice you into buying sexier kit and these are some of my favourites.

Beds and bedrooms, kitchen, drawing rooms, cupboards should have space for excitement and amusement, hidden away from the rest of the world.

CHANTAL THOMASS BED



COCO DE MER
LA PERLA



No comments: