Sunday 7 December 2014

THREE CHRISTMAS DRESSES I LOVE

I am a curvy person. I would never wear red, but long to. Sometimes I just wish to grab a red dress as there is definitely something naughty about them. I would never wear red or white shoes ever.

Probably the nearest the perfect shape for me is the Alexander Mcqueen dress from net a porter.
The second best dress is in fact a jump suit from ASOS naughty mini and still elegant enough for Christmas.
Followed by Victoria Beckham who of course makes a demure yet shapely dress that will make your mother in law happy.

I will be wearing a sexy bike girl jacket and thats all..
or a red top hat and a whip to see if I can shape the animals up. Anybody want to get plucked?



ALEXANDER MCQUEEN LOVE THIS
ASOS

VICTORIA BECKHAM SENSIBLE CHIC DRESS
NET A PORTER


No comments: