Wednesday 30 April 2014

LOS ANGELES WHERE SMALL IDEAS ARE ALLOWED TO GROW, IT IS WHAT BRITWEEK IS ALL ABOUT.


I have at last finished my film, well I think I have. You never know if Hector Abaunza gets bored and fills a few gaps with new exciting footage. As The gun the cake and the butterfly is a documentary drama it works I think updating the footage.


Britweek's support has been incredible. My film The gun the cake and the butterfly played to a full house and I had a wonderful audience. I had generous sponsors, my associates at Pyxit.com, Mulberry Love a delicious drink that makes you skinny and healthy, Brits in LA, Britweek, Peroni and Genlux.  Sponsors and support from companies is wonderful.

The red carpet is so important here in Los Angeles, it is funny some people just come for it and some people hide away from it. Some people want to jump onto it even if they are not well known. It makes the event so exciting. It is a full-time job, I never realized before just how much work goes into it. Jane Owen is an expert at it.  Her assistants write names on boards for the press so they know who everybody is. It is fake nonfake.

I love Los Angeles and living in  Palm Springs idea came and went. Despite the incredible architecture, I am happy here. I arrived on a sunny day in February and have never wanted to leave. It has encouraged me with all my dreams, this is the attractive thing about Hollywood. If you have the enthusiasm and drive anything is possible.

AMANDA ELIASCH AND JUSTINE GLENTON DRESSED IN TAMMAN
KIMBERLY GARNER AND AMANDA ELIASCH

NIGEL DALY, HEAD OF BAFTA AND AMANDA ELIASCH. Nigel said "I was as Andy Warhol as they come" Well you cannot get better than that?
BRITWEEK

Britweek is an incredible association. It encourages the growth of companies and communication between the United Kingdom and Los Angeles for two weeks.  Set up by Bob Peirce and Nigel Lythgoe, it is effective. With sponsors like Jaguar, Aston Martin, Boots, Digestive Biscuits, it is truly British.
Thank you for being part of their programme.

PYXIT.COM

A wonderful place to store memories, to make a place to remember peoples work and achievements, for the family, to create whatever you want to be remembered for.

MULBERRY LOVE

A delicious drink that is nutritious and slimming all at the same time.

Brits in LA

Communication on an every day level that is helpful and notifies you what is going on in this very busy city. It can help your move to this wonderful land of sunshine go  smoother.

GENLUX

The only  glossy upmarket magazine in Los Angeles.

No comments: