Saturday 21 December 2013

THE KADASHIAN'S SHOULD STEP DOWN, THE SAATCHI'S RULE,I SHALL MISS TOMORROWS EPISODE I WISH THEY WOULD REPEAT IT

Oh, the world of fame, isn't it fabulous?.  Despite everything,  I love all the people involved (though Charles stands out as my favourite). My house is full of men, very difficult men, and I always stand by the family jewels.

So the next time my housekeeper has her hand in the polish and takes me to the cleaners, I will have to understand and think it is completely okay because my boyfriend has been taking drugs?.

I understand perfectly the wrath of Nigella. However, she is a much bigger star now than before. Certainly she went world wide – wasn't that what she wanted?– and she looked so good as Anne Boleyn, and I do love a white collar! She should just go with it and add a line to everything, and she looks fabulous on You tube in edited film.  The Kadashian's should step down, the Saatchi's were much more entertaining, classy and articulate, our guilty secret. Come on be honest, I am sure you watched it everyday. I shall miss tomorrows episode.

As for Charles, I still love him more than ever as he is a shouty man and I am a shouty woman. He has done so much for the UK and the art world will always be there for him. Let's give him a huge amount of credit and the most successful advertising guru of his time.

The Grillo Sisters, with their mafia background,  should do a double act and do their own chef programme in Italy, as so many recipes came from them. (And, oh, Amzelle, why weren't you standing in the dock too, you naughty girl?)

Sunday Mail photograph.

I would suggest that they all get new staff as the motley crew that were left over clearly need a bit more grooming. For all that money on their clobber, they looked as if they needed Trinny to tell them what not to wear.
IT WAS ONLY MUSTARD DARLING…..

No comments: